I wanted to make a fun Easter card for a child, so when I saw this cute punched bunny idea on mbgdesigns, I decided to try one myself. I got out my punches and started playing around. I ended up with this little guy sitting on fringed grass surrounded by Easter eggs.
Here are the punches I used:
- Ears: Blossom Petals Builder (121808) 2 sizes of petals
- Head: Ornament (119847)
- Eyes & Nose: Owl Builder (118074)
- Cheeks: Wing from Bird Builder (117191)
- Body: Extra-Large Oval for pink tummy (119859); Large Oval (119855) - cut 2 and glue to the back of the pink XL Oval side by side so that they meet at the bottom.
- Front paws: 3/4"Circle Punch (119873)
- Feet: Large Oval, 1-3/8" x 5/8" Oval (Ret'd), Cupcake Builder (121807) for pink toes
- Sign: Decorative Label (120907)
- Teeth: rectangle cut by hand, black line drawn to make "front teeth"
I used a sponge dauber to add a little ink (Soft Suede & Pretty In Pink) to all the edges for dimension.
The stamp set I used is Easter Blossoms which is retired, sadly.
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Soft Suede, Pretty In Pink, Pool Party, Whisper White, Basic Black, Lucky Limeade
Ink: Pool Party, Pretty In Pink, Wisteria Wonder, Soft Suede
Other Accessories & Tools: Basic Pearls (119247), Dimensionals (104430), White Gel Pen (105021), Sponge Daubers (102892), Black Marker
Shop my online store 24/7 HERE.
Find your inner creativity and Create Something Fun today!