Monday, February 27, 2012

Flower Fest - PP84

It's been feeling like Spring!  And I am in the mood to create with flowers.  The inspiration for my layout came from this week's Paper Player's Challenge you see here:




I was excited to use the Flower Fest stamp set again.  It has been sitting on the shelf patiently waiting...

Stamps:  Flower Fest (122278 [W]; 122280 [C]), Sentiment from Create a Cupcake (121915 [W];  121982 [C])
Ink:  Concord Crush, Always Artichoke
Paper:  Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Accessories:  Whisper White 5/8" Organza Ribbon (114319), Dimensionals (104430)
Tools:  Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402), Word Window Punch (119857), Modern Label Punch (119849)

7 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty! I love Wisteria Wonder and it is the perfect choice for these flowers! I am so happy you played with my Paper Players sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - I love the soft color combination and the flower trio is just as sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this card, I'm thinking this would make a perfect Mother's Day Card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A color combo made in heaven...those flowers are beautiful! Lovely take on the sketch...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renae, this is gorgeous! The color combo is awesome and I love how those flowers just pop off of the card. The scalloped trim is such a delicate touch, too. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! Have a happy day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Renae! I love the colors you selected and the organza ribbon! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and serene, the colours are wonderful. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete