Monday, March 5, 2012

So Many Smiles...

I love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  I just passed my 3 year anniversary as a demo, and as I look back, I am so thankful that I decided to join.  At first I just wanted the discount, but after I had a taste of sharing my new hobby with others, I was hooked!  After all, what's not to love?  Quality products that coordinate, never-ending ideas, and wonderful support.  I have met so many wonderful women that I would not have had the opportunity to know.  Several have become good friends, and who doesn't like new friends?

Having a creative outlet and sharing it with others has been very healing durning a difficult year.  I dare say has even helped me keep my sanity.  This card is similar to one I made for one of these friends spoken of above that has become a source of encouragement as well as a good listener.


The Big Shot took center stage here.  I used the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die to easily cut out these layered beauties, and ran the Very Vanilla card stock through in the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder to make the textured background.  The brad is from the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack, a free item in the sale-a-bration brochure (Hurry! ends 3/31).

Stamps:  Petite Pairs (122495[W]; 122497[C])
Ink:  Poppy Parade
Paper:  Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB)
Accessories:  Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack (SAB), Pool 1/2" Seam Binding (125582), Basic Rhinestones (119246)
Tools:  Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies Die (114507), Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder (115964), Scallop Oval Punch (119856), Large Oval Punch (119855), Boho Blossoms Punch (119858), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309).

Join my Stampin' Up! Family during Sale-a-bration for just $125.  Click Here to sign up.

Take time for yourself today and Create Something Fun!

Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment