Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Stitched Stocking Christmas - Mojo 213

I immediately knew what I wanted to do when I saw this Mojo Monday sketch.   My Stitched Stockings stamp set has been calling to me to break it in.  Sweet set!




Lots of fun things going on with this card.  First, it is 4-1/4" square, not my usual shape, and then there is the sparkle from the Silver Glimmer Paper (found in the Holiday Mini Catalog).  So easy to put the stocking  together with the help of the new Stocking Builder Punch.  Let's not forget the Mini Jingle Bell attached to the stocking with a bit of Baker's Twine, and the whole card is layered on a background of white snow flurry thanks to my favorite new embossing folder Snow Burst.  Can you tell how much I love it?  I have used it on several projects now.

Stamps:  Stitched Stockings (123782 [W]; 123784 [C]), Season of Joy (110384)
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer (Holiday Mini 124005)
Accessories:  Mini Jingle Bells (Holiday Mini 124116), Cherry Cobbler/White Baker's Twine (123125), Dimensionals (104430)
Tools:  Stocking Builder Punch (124095), Ex-Large Oval Punch (119859), Snow Burst Embossing Folder (124096), 3-1/2" Circle Die, Northern Frost Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die (120901), Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439)


Good news!  Stampin' Up! has extended the sign up special through November 11th.  Join up to be a demonstrator and get a free Big Shot! (Or $100 in free merchandise).  Contact me today!

Shop Stampin' Up! HERE 24/7

Host a workshop totaling $350 and receive an extra $35 in hostess benefits through Dec. 15th!  So get a few friends together and start shopping!  **Excludes on-line orders.  Contact me to place your order.




Take time to create something fun today!

Renae

2 comments:

  1. love what you did with the sketch - the glittery stocking is a great touch :)

    ReplyDelete