Friday, November 25, 2011

Jolly Bingo Bits Merry Christmas

I recently made some tags with these Jolly Bingo Bits, and now a Jolly card.  These are some great little stamps!


Do I dare admit that I have never been a real Red Christmas person?  My tree has never seen a red ornament.  Maybe it's because I don't look good in red.  I do, however, like the crisp red accent in this card, and the red ribbon is so sweet.

Stamps:  Jolly Bingo Bits (120857 [W]; 121187 [C]), Many Merry Messages (116586)
Ink:  Island Indigo, Garden Green, Real Red, Soft Suede
Paper:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White
Accessories:  1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon (119251), Dimensionals (104430)
Tools:  Snow Burst Embossing Folder (124096), 1" Square Punch (124094), Square Scallop Punch (119884), Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882)

Have you made your list and checked it twice?  Shopping for Stampin' Up! products is easy in my on-line store.  Click HERE for more great ideas and to shop 24/7.

With all the holiday rush, don't forget to take time for yourself and create something fun today.

Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment