Saturday, October 1, 2011

Flower Fest - PPA113


The challenge at Pals Paper Arts this week is to make a project using heat embossing as the technique.  Coincidently, I used heat embossing on my project last week which you can see HERE, but since I love the look, I was happy to make a new, totally different card:


Melon Mambo and Wild Wasabi embossing powder outlines the flowers and leaves, and to get the soft color inside, I daubed with Stampin' Pastels.  The sentiment is also embossed in keeping with the theme.

I love how this card turned out, and can't wait to send it to my friend.  I know she is going to love it!

Stamps:  Flower Fest (122278 [W]; 122280 [C] ), Friendly Phrases (126149 [W]; 126151 [C] )
Ink:  VersaMark
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
Accessories:  Melon Mambo & Wild Wasabi Embossing Powder (123223 & 123224), Dimensionals (104430), Basic Pearls (119247)
Tools:  Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402), Heat Tool (100005), Powder Pals (102197)

October is shaping up to be full of exciting offers.  Can you imagine yourself owning your own business or just getting great discounts as a demonstrator?  Well, here's an offer for you --


Email me or click HERE for more information about becoming part of my team.


Another great offer from Stampin' Up!



Simply Sent kits are a great way to try stamping if it is new to you, and for anyone who sometimes needs a fast and easy card.  The kit also makes a great gift.

Shop Stampin' Up! 24/7

Take time for yourself and create something fun!

Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment