Monday, August 27, 2012

Mixed Bunch of Daisies

Without meaning to I basically took August off of blogging.  That doesn't mean I have not been a busy bee doing all sorts of other projects.   I just finished creating a set of 4 wedding banners for a friend's daughter who is getting married early Sept., and also put on a huge, very fun Christmas In August workshop for my local friends.  I've been promised professional pictures of the wedding banners, so I will post those when I get them.  Can't wait!

It's back to school time for the kids and back to my computer now and then for a new post.  I made this card a few weeks back, but for those of us who hate to say goodbye to Summer, here it is:


I saw this idea for the flowerpot somewhere on the world wide web, but can't remember where...someone is smart and used the Labels Framelits (125598) and cut the top and bottom off.  Love it!  Then I used the Blossom Punch (125603) to punch out the flowers; two Whisper White flowers for each, then cut slits in the petals at each ridge to make it more frilly.  You only need to do the top flower, as the one under doesn't really show.  The leaves are punched from the Blossom Petals Builder Punch, and the flower center scallop is the new 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch shown in the Holiday Mini Catalog.

Stamps:  Mixed Bunch (125535[W]; 125537[C]), Kindness Matters (122900[W]; 122902[C])
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Pool Party
Paper:  Naturals White, Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party
Accessories:  Linen Thread (104199), Dimensionals (104430)
Tool:  Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976), Labels Framelits (125598), Blossom Punch (125603), 1" Circle Punch (119868), 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch (127811), Blossom Petals Builder Punch (121808), Word Window Punch (119857)

Shop my online store 24/7 HERE.

Use your creativity to connect with the people you love.  Create Something Fun today!

~Renae




No comments:

Post a Comment