Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Birthday Hoot - PP110

This week the Paper Players has a sketch challenge going on.  I decided to ink up my stamps and play along.  Here is what I started with:


I wanted to make a masculine card for a fall birthday.  I am not as fond of fall colors as I am of spring and summer, in fashion or in general, but changing up your normal favorites gives a little spice to life.  You may even end up making a new favorite!


Featured here are the new Woodgrain Embossing Folder and Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies available in the Holiday Mini Catalog.  Also available is a nifty guide for poking an even outline of holes around each size of the collection.  My owl is sporting a tailored vest with silver "buttons".  Just perfect for my brother the professor.

Stamps:  French Foliage (120845[W]; 121166[C]), Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370[W]; 127802[C])
Ink:  Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Accessories:  Mini Brads (122941), Dimensionals (104430), staple
Tools:  Woodgrain Embossing Folder (127821), Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies (129021), Paper Piercing Tool (126189), Paper Piercing Pack (127857), Owl Builder Punch (118074)

Shop Stampin' Up! in my online store HERE!

Take a break from your busy life and Create Something Fun!

~Renae



2 comments:

  1. Oh this is too cute Renae! Love the silver buttons on his vest--very professorial! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Renae! Love the woodgrain background and the fab fall colors. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete