Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pleasant Poppies, Clean & Simple

I love flowers; they are great for many occasions, and they allow for a wide variety of color combinations and designs.  One of the new stamps in the new Stampin' Up! Catalog that really jumped out at me was Pleasant Poppies - I just had to have it.  For this card, I left the poppies as an outline, but I can't wait to try watercolor.  Pleasant Poppies is one large stamp available in wood or clear mount (use on block F).

 
The idea for this card came from the Catalog.  The Catalog is filled with so many great ideas, you can't help but be inspired and ready to create!

Stamps:  Pleasant Poppies (126480[W]; 129499[C]), Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370[W]; 127802[C])
Ink:  Calypso Coral
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Floral District DSP
Accessories:  Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (126872)
Tools:  Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (119275), Curly Label Punch (119851)

Shop my online store 24/7 HERE.

Make time for yourself today and Create Something Fun!

~Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment