Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Elements Of Style - Mojo 247

I adore the little 3 x 3 love notes.  They are the perfect size to tuck in the ribbon on a wrapped present.  This week's Mojo Monday was "round or square", so I went with a love note.



The Night of Navy and Whisper White remind me of french toile.  I used Whisper White card stock cut out with the Scallop Rectangle Clearlits to stamp the roses, and the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch for the tiny scallops peeking out from behind the Sahara Sand embossed strip.  I sure do get a lot of milage out of that punch!

Stamps:  Elements of Style (118611[W]; 120045[C])
Ink:  Night of Navy
Paper:  Night of Navy, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Accessories:  Dimensionals (104430), Rhinestones (119246)
Tools:  Scallop Rectangle Clearlits (118872), Dotted Scallop Ribbon border Punch (119275), Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976), 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch

Shop my online store HERE 24/7.

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong." JOSEPH CHILTON PEARCE   

Create Something Fun today!

~Renae



No comments:

Post a Comment