Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Mosaic Madness In Color

The new Stampin' Up! catalog is here!  New stamps, new tools and new colors!  Here is one card I made up with some new stuff.


I really like the new, fresh colors. I have used Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe and Baked Brown Sugar here.  The stamp set, Mosaic Madness has a coordinating punch and also is sold in a "bundle" for a 15% discount.  Use these numbers for the bundle (132734[W]; 132733[C]). The background was made using the new embossing folder Modern Mosaic.

If you have seen the stamp set images (p. 123), you may have noticed that I cheated a little on the Baked Brown Sugar shapes.  Instead of cutting them out by hand, I used the Itty Bitty Punch that is a little smaller than the original image.

Stamps:  Mosaic Madness (130246[W]; 130249[C]), Perfectly Penned (128703[W]; 122892[C])
Paper:  Costal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar
Tools:  Itty Bitty Punch Pack (118309), Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder (129984), Mosaic Punch (131267)
Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones (119246), Dimensionals (104430)

I'd love to hear from you about your favorite catalog products.

Shop Stampin' Up! 24/7 in my on-line store HERE.

Get in touch with your creative side and Create Something Fun today!

~Renae



No comments:

Post a Comment