Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Gently Falling

It must be fall, it is September after all, but the weather says it's still SUMMER!  Love the warm days (and cooler nights).

I had various colors of card stock on my table from projects I was cutting for my classes.  These three colors happened to get stacked together, and I thought, wow, these look great together!  Soft Suede, More Mustard and Baja Breeze.  I added in a little Crumb Cake too for good measure.


Don't let this stamp set intimidate you.  Even though it is a two-step set, the clear mount stamps allow you to "eyeball" the outline (I stamped the inside or color first, then the outline second).  The style of the stamp gives you a little wiggle room and doesn't demand perfection, so close is good enough.  If you want more perfection, then you can always use the stamp-a-ma-jig.

I embossed the background and used a dauber to give it that wonderful aged look.  The new Designer Ribbon Slides featured in the Holiday Mini Catalog are a fun little adornment to my fall card.

Stamps:  Gently Falling (123802 [W]; 123804 [C]), En Frances (109521), Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370 [W]; 127802 [C])
Ink:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Baja Breeze
Paper:  Soft Suede, More Mustard, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Designer Ribbon Slides (127834 Holiday Mini), Soft Suede 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon (122967)
Tools:  Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976), Word Window Punch (119857), Sponge Duabers (102892)

Shop my online store HERE 24/7.  Don't miss out on a FREE spool of ribbon with your $40 purchase.

Stretch your imagination and Create Something Fun today!

~Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment