Friday, July 6, 2012

By The Seashore Notes

It's summer!  One of the best places to enjoy a summer day is by the seashore, but if you can't get to the beach, bring the beach to you!  I just adore this beachside stamp set.



Pool Party was the perfect shade to compliment the gold embossed images.  I dipped my "C" block in the ink pad and stamped it right on the Very Vanilla card stock for the water surrounding my ocean creatures.  Then I stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.  The finished card size is 3 x 3.

Stamps:  By the Seashore (126530 [W]; 126832 [C])
Ink:  Pool Party, VersaMark
Paper:  Pool Party, River Rock, Very Vanilla
Accessories & Tools:  Linen Thread (104199), Gold Embossing Powder (109129), Heat Tool (129053), C Block (118486)

Shop my online store HERE for all your Stampin' Up! supplies.

Stretch your imagination, and Create Something Fun today!

~Renae







No comments:

Post a Comment