Monday, December 5, 2011

Snowflake Rosette Tag

This lacy rosette idea was pictured in the December  Stampin' Success, a free Magazine sent to Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.  I immediately thought of putting this cute little frilly on a Christmas Tag.


To make the lacy snowflake rosette, I cut a 1-1/4" x 8-1/2" strip of Whisper White card stock, scored it first, then punched it using the Lace Ribbon Border Punch.  I also cut an extra "flower" out of a scrap so that I could cut out the center flower for the center of the rosette.  I topped it off with a tiny tag and a rhinestone.


Tip:  I have tried many ways of gluing down a rosette, and have found that hot glue and a small circle to hold it together work best.


Stamps:  Serene Snowflakes (115438), Pennant Parade (for the sentiment - 122740 [W]; 122742 [C])
Ink:  Whisper White Craft, Baja Breeze
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Baja Breeze
Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones (119246)
Tools:  Lace Ribbon Border Punch (122368), Jewelry Tag Punch (117190), 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch (118874), 1/2" Circle Punch (119869), Crop-A-Dile (108362), Simply Scored (122334)

If you would like more information about becoming a demonstrator, click here and contact me.

Shop my on-line store HERE.

Take time for yourself today and create something fun.


Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment